Main Performance Magazine is seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent communication skills to represent our corporate values and in the process acquire partnerships with display/TV/radio/web advertisers via one-on-one presentations and other marketing strategies. Qualified candidates will have the ability and high comfort level to engage and build relationships with potential prospects.
Account Executive tasks are not limited to the following:
- Building strong relationships with prospects through timely follow up
- Structured, strategic approach to generating new business relationships
- Briefing internal marketing coordinator with productive feedback on prospect needs
- Researching ideas, clients and markets in order to be prepared to secure client acquisition
- Maintaining and following through on prospect’s action items
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations
- Personal Qualities and Requirements
- 2+ years’ field experience in advertising display sales and customer service
- Knowledgeable of display advertising sales
- Aggressive and driven to succeed
- Effective communicator and good presentation skills
- Flexible, persuasive and diplomatic
- Highly organized and customer service driven
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- Bilingual a plus
- Straight commission starting at 30% with a sliding scale for performance up to 50%. Rapid advancement to manager positions with override.
Interested In Joining The MPM Family?
Contact Us or Fax your resume to (951) 737-2123